Copyright © 2021 Hear Me Now Ministries
Hear Me Now Learning Community
Classes are taught using the zoom platform with limited class size to allow for more teacher-learner interaction. Each course provides a workbook the learner may use to follow along with the lectures.
There will discounts for the online courses available for active clergy and international members.
Taught on three different tracks – introductory, intermediate, and advanced. You will decide the track that’s right for you based on your experience and desired level of engagement.
Choose between the following three tracks:
A. HMN 101 Introduction to Biblical Preaching lectures include:
– Theology of Preaching: Faith Comes by Hearing
– The Preacher as Person: Self-awareness, Self-care, and Authenticity
– Basic Sermon Preparation Method
B. HMN 201 Intermediate Biblical Preaching lectures include:
– Fundamentals of Narrative Preaching: Preaching as Story Telling
– Preaching Christ in the Old Testament: Symbols, Types, and Metaphors
– Sermon Preparation: The 5-step Process Expanded
C. HMN 301 Advanced Biblical Preaching lectures include:
– Hermeneutics: Biblical Interpretation with a High View of Scripture
– Adventist Preaching: Christ-centered, Doctrinal and Evangelistic
– Black Preaching: History, Method, and Dominant themes
Please suggest courses or subjects you’d like to see taught in the future. Submit your ideas to the suggestion box below. Thank you for your prayers, can’t wait to see what’s next!